Monday, May 30, 2011

Photographing the BCA line, eBay style!

It's not like I want this person to photograph my entire collection for me because I'm that lazy, but it is.

I spotted a few eBay auctions by a seller named gwrbrunel whose listed a few mixed lots of wrestling figures at somewhat reasonable Buy It Now prices as of late and the quality of the photos stood out to me.

Well, that and the fact that I wanted to see how many of the BCAs I could easily identify upon first glance.

Yeah, I'm a nerd.

So, I thought what better way to relay the photos I've seen than to put together a little slideshow and feature them here on the blog.

Did I say I was lazy? Yeah, that might have something to do with another short post.

Enjoy!



Some shots are a little out of focus, but I can appreciate the effort with the clean backdrop.

What do you think? Would you like to see more?

Until next time, thanks for looking and have a nice day!

- Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment