Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sharing someone else's collection

I've been meaning to share this group of photos with everyone, but it must have slipped my mind for the longest time.

Back in October 2008 on the WF forums, a member by the name of lorank316 shared pictures of his Jakks collection from 8-9 years before that date. I was so impressed by the quality, and obviously quantity, of his collection that I chose to save the photos to my computer.

The photos are still available from the original post, as seen here, but I couldn't help but to admire the order and arrangement of his past collection.

So, here are the photos and I hope others enjoy looking at these as much as I have.


Seriously, who wouldn't want to walk down to their basement and see all of that?

I know I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment