Sunday, November 1, 2009

BCA Custom Corner #1 - "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels




For the first installment of BCA Custom Corner, I thought I would acknowledge this Shawn Michaels figure that I saw on eBay a while back.

There is so much great work put into this piece that I don't even know where to start.

Excellent zebra stripe painting on Shawn's entrance vest and chaps is the first thing that caught my eye, of course.

The customizer also made sure to include HBK's left bicep tattoo (which wasn't on the Slammers arms to begin with)

The Series 1 head (with silver earrings) best captures the particular era of HBK, and the leather cap is a nice touch. You might also notice the chest hair has been touched-upon, which isn't too heavy nor too light; it looks just right (Bud Light should be paying me...).

Thumbs up all the way.

E-mail me at tmac152303@yahoo.com if you would like your BCA customs to be shown in a future installment of BCA Custom Corner!

- Alex

2 comments:

Josh Ellis said...

Hey that's my Shawn Michaels custom!!! That's Awesome!! Thanks for the comments, I really enjoyed working on that one.

Unknown said...

You made a custom Shawn Michaels that is just as good if not better than the best figures the BCA series ever put out. GREAT WORK!

Post a Comment